- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Obtain a position where I can contribute my experience as a driver and/or warehouse worker. I have very good customer service skills. I am a detailed and organized worker. I have always been punctual in my work and relied upon by my employer to guide other staff members. I work well independently or with other staff members.
- Supervisor skills
- Experienced Class C License holder
- Experienced forklift driver
- Invoice and inventory skills
PPG Auto Glass Santa Rosa, CA., Jan. 2007 - August 2007
- Was hired by PPG to continue my work for them as a full time employee.
Adeco Agencies for PPG Santa Rosa, CA., Jan. 2006 - January 2007
- Worked through Adeco for PPG Glass
- Pulled invoices before and after delivery routes, loaded glass products and delivered to customers throughout the northern Calif. Region averaging 200 miles daily.
- Broke out stock with forklift.
- Cleaned and organized the warehouse
Scotty´s Market San Rafael, CA., March 1994 - Aug. 2005
- Supervised 4 staff members on a daily basis.
- Ordered and managed daily produce invoices averaging $2,000 to $4,000.
- Managed produce display and organization.
Safeway, Inc., 1970- 1992
Produce manager at 3 different stores during my time at Safeway Inc. My movement to others store was due to my ability to improve profit by minimizing merchandise waste.
- Won several district wide recognition awards for produce profit.
- Supervised up to 8 staff members. Wrote staff works schedules.
- Ordered and managed daily produce invoices averaging $6,000 to $7,000, with up to 25 pallets arriving a day.
- Managed all produce depart activities
San Carlos High School San Carlos, CA
Dental Technology School San Francisco, CA